What is a print?
A print is a graphic image that has been duplicated one or more times. There are various techniques used to create a print, such as serigraphy (or silk screening), lithography, etching, and offset printing. Prints, especially limited editions, are considered fine art and can be highly valued
What is the difference between a wall poster, a fine art poster, and a fine art print?
Generally the difference is in the level of quality. Wall posters are typically printed in large volume on less expensive paper, fine-art posters are printed on high-quality paper, and fine-art prints are printed with careful attention to true color reproduction on high-quality paper.
Art.com offers a large selection of items ranging from wall posters to fine art prints, and even limited-edition prints.
How to buy prints?
1. Click on the print you are interested in.
2. (Optional) Select your the frame for your print.
3. Enter your particular details, address and your shipping preference.
4. Pay with your credit card using Art.com's payment gateway.
5. Complete and wait for your print to arrive.
For any enquiries, send it to email@example.com