Terms & Conditions
Warranty of Merchantability
1. All our goods are of merchandisable condition and will serve their intended functions.
Terms of Warranty
2. All products are covered with 30 days of warranty.
3. All our prices are nett. No discounts will be given unless during monthly promotions.
Payment Processing through
4. For International customers, we only accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER payments through PayPal.
5. For Singapore customers, we only accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER payments through PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Cash.
6. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
Cancellation of Orders
7. We will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled due to the unavailability of goods or our inability to deliver the goods within the agreed time frame.
Confirmation of Orders
8. We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the customer within 24 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order. If items ordered are unavailable, a message will be sent to the customer for further action.
Exchange & Refunds
9. We are committed to provide quality products. So for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, you may return the products its original condition for exchange or refund of the purchase price (exclude shipping cost & 15% restocking fee) within 7 days.
Returning Products by Post
a. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- state your invoice number and items returning.
- state the reason for returning.
b. Ensure the items are pack securely in the original package. For your protection, we recommend that you use a delivery service with tracking numbers. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged during return shipping.
10. For faulty products or an error on our part, simply return it to us in its original condition within 7 days. We’ll gladly exchange the item.
11. We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please contact us at Tel: 9062 9410, Email: email@example.com Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the ConsumerTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to
Mr. Ramesh Vakkiprath
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,
Confidentiality of Transactions
12. We treat all transactions and customers' particulars with the strictest confidence.